Exciting News! For Autumn 2018 entry to Reception, Open Day dates are now available, see link below
Click here to view the dates of Open Days for Reception Autumn 2018 Entry!
We aim to be outstanding in every aspect, developing our distinctive ethos and pushing the boundaries of excellence.
Julian's is a school:
- With creativity at its core
- Where outstanding teaching and learning leads to excellent standards
- Where everybody matters
- Where great care is taken to provide a high quality learning environment
- Where we aim to develop responsible citizens of the future
- Where we actively draw on and involve our community
We aim to teach the children to:
Care and respect for themselves, others and the environment
Become confident learners who are resourceful, reflective, resilient and reciprocal
Become confident leaders
Become aware of their impact on the environment and empower them to make positive contributions, taking responsibility for their actions
Be able to express themselves creatively to dream, explore and discover.
Do the very best they possibly can
To realise the vision we will have the following priorities:
To develop outstanding achievement and attainment for the pupils of our school
To develop outstanding teaching and learning in our school
To develop outstanding leadership in our school
To develop and create an environment with outstanding behaviour and safety for all